« return to job listing
All Source Intelligence Analyst
Overview: Military intelligence involves the processing and converting of raw data from various sources into useable intelligence information. All Source Intelligence Analysts receive, analyze, report and disseminate this information that is critical to the success of any mission. They also provide intelligence training to aircrews and conduct debriefings of military personnel involved in combat operations.
- Collect, analyze and produce intelligence information
- Evaluate intelligence to determine accuracy and disseminate to appropriate levels of command
- Create databases regarding enemy forces, equipment, locations and capabilities
- Maintain geospatial databases, target materials, imagery and other intelligence products
- Prepare and present intelligence displays, reports and briefings to commanders and aircrews
- HS diploma or GED with courses in speech, journalism, critical thinking, geography, modern world history, statistics, algebra, and geometry are desirable.
- No speech disorders or noticeable communications deficiencies
- ASVAB score of 64 on Administrative
- Eligibility for Top Secret security clearance
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 8 ½ weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at JB San Antonio-Lackland, TX followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Careers:
- Command and Control Center Specialists