« return to job listing
Fleet Management and Analysis
Overview: The volume of vehicles and unique maintenance demands of highly specialized airfield equipment requires a sophisticated maintenance control and scheduling system. Vehicle Maintenance Control and Analysis personnel manage the fleet with online tools that include graphics and reporting functions to assist effective vehicle administration.
- Supervise and utilize On-Line Vehicle Integrated Management System (OLVIMS)
- Coordinate with work center supervisors and organizations to ensure timely vehicle repair
- Performs vehicle maintenance data reporting/transfer
- Control and administer delayed maintenance, accident and abuse programs
- Maganes Air Force equipment management system for vehicle fleet
- Analyze data and develop corrective actions
- HS diploma or GED. Completion of courses in algebra or equivalent mathematics, small computer operations and auto mechanics is desirable.
- ASVAB score of 41 on Administrative
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at JB San Antonio-Lackland, TX; followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Occupation: