« return to job listing
Overview: Military logistics translates to the procurement, movement and supply of equipment and personnel. With extensive resources and human lives at stake, precise planning of all aspects, phases and contingencies of a mission are essential. Logistics Plans personnel are responsible for making these plans in coordination with all levels of command and related organizations.
- Establish and operate a control center
- Prepare for and supervise deployments and redeployments
- Maintain a close relationship between operations, logistics and support organizations to enhance support of the combat mission
- Develop crisis action procedures
- HS diploma or GED.
- Ability to speak distinctly and communicate well with others
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- ASVAB score of 56 on Administrative
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at JB San Antonio-Lackland, TX; followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Occupation: