« return to job listing
Maintenance Management Analysis
Overview: There are 18 different specialties within the Aerospace Maintenance career field and all maintenance activities must operate within fixed budgets and defined schedules. Maintenance Management Analysis personnel collect and statistically analyze maintenance data to monitor and report the time and cost efficiency of maintenance activities.
- Monitor, collect, assemble and audit data for reports and briefings
- Manage and operate maintenance management information systems (MIS)
- Identify trends and deficiencies in areas such as equipment performance, materiel consumption, scheduling and resources and recommend corrective action
- Prepare written reports and present recommendations to senior managers
- HS diploma or GED. Computer literacy and completion of high school with courses in algebra, English composition, effective writing and typing are desirable.
- ASVAB score of 55 on General
- Eligibility for Secret security clearance
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at JB San Antonio-Lackland, TX; followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Occupation:
- Database Administrator
- Production, Planning and Expediting Clerks