« return to job listing
Maintenance Management Production
Overview: Ensuring the regular maintenance of the vast inventory of Air Force Reserve aircraft, vehicles, munitions and support equipment is the responsibility of Maintenance Management Production personnel. To accomplish the goal of being on time and within budget requires extensive coordination with crew chiefs, mechanics and base support personnel.
- Plan, schedule and organize maintenance of aircraft engines, munitions, vehicles, missiles, space systems, aerospace ground equipment and associated support systems
- Coordinate with base activities to ensure support is available to meet schedules
- Operate maintenance information systems (MIS) and maintain equipment records
- Analyze maintenance information and requirements and develop visual presentations
- Maintain and audit weapons systems records
- HS diploma or GED. Completion of high school with courses in computers and basic mathematics is desirable.
- ASVAB score of 55 on General
- Eligibility for Secret security clearance
- Candidates without prior military experience are required to attend 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at JB San Antonio-Lackland, TX; followed by Technical Training
Related Civilian Occupation:
- Production Planner
- Production, Planning and Expediting Clerks